MEDITERRANEAN CUCUMBER SALAD
RECIPE AT A GLANCE
refreshing + light vegan + paleo perfect summer salad great for picnics and BBQs
INGREDIENTS AT A GLANCE
English cucumber Grape tomatoes Black olives Chickpeas Red onion Capers Italian parsley Dried oregano Extra virgin olive oil Red wine vinegar Lemon juice Salt + Pepper
1. Wash and dry your produce.
2. Simply cut the cucumbers, tomatoes, and onion in whatever shapes you wish and toss them in a bowl.
3. Mix the extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, capers, salt, and pepper and whisk until combined. Drizzle dressing over cut-up vegetables.
4. Drizzle dressing over cut-up vegetables.
5. Toss the cucumbers, tomatoes, onions, and olives together with the dressing, and chopped parsley, and mix well.
Add more salt and pepper as needed.