TAHINI RUTABAGA NOODLES WITH CASHEW CRUMBLE
Vegan + Low Carb
Rutabaga Noodles with Tahini Sauce and Cashew Crumble is a quick healthy low carb and vegan lunch you can whip up in just a few minutes. It's flavorful, filling and healthy.
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sesame oil
- Coconut aminos
- Lemon juice
1. Combine tahini, water, lemon juice, coconut aminos, salt and sesame oil in large bowl and set aside.
2. In a blender finely grind cashews until they’re fine. Then in a small bowl, combine them with 1 tsp olive oil and a pinch of salt and mix well.
3. Preheat pan on medium heat. Add 1 tsp olive oil and rutabaga noodles and toss frequently for 5 minutes until they begin to soften but are not mushy.
4. Remove noodles from heat and add to the bowl with tahini sauce. Toss to combine.
5. Place noodles on plates and add carrot and cucumber slices along with as much cashew crumble as you wish. Top with cilantro and green onion and serve.
FOR FULL RECIPE VISIT