Coming up with new dinner ideas can be challenging with you’re gluten and dairy-free but this list has you covered! Check out these 30 delicious Gluten and Dairy-Free Weeknight Dinners.
If you’re just starting out with a gluten and dairy-free lifestyle or have been gluten and dairy-free for years, from time to time, our recipe repertoire gets a little stale. It’s challenging to continuously come up with new ideas and keep things fresh in the kitchen. I know I fall into this trap quite often.
But this list of 30 Gluten and Dairy-Free weeknight dinners is loaded with delicious, easy to make recipes you can whip up anytime! You’ll find plenty of vegan options, paleo and whole 30 as well.
What foods can you not eat on a gluten and dairy-free diet?
When you transition to a gluten and dairy-free lifestyle, it’s challenging to know what to eat because many foods contain hidden ingredients. Here are the most common foods that contain gluten:
- soy sauce
- certain salad dressings
- imitation crab
- oats that are not certified gluten-free
- soba noodles that are not made from 100% buckwheat
- ice cream
- certain processed meats
- ghee (if you’re lactose intolerant, okay if you’re casein sensitive only)
- cake mixes
- malted milk
- certain vegan meats
If you want a comprehensive list of foods you can check out this guide for going gluten and dairy-free.
What are the best foods to eat when following a gluten and dairy-free lifestyle?
- nut butters
- certified gluten-free oats
Additional Gluten and Dairy Free Resources you may like:
- 21 Simple Gluten and Dairy-Free No-Bake Desserts
- 25 Best Gluten and Dairy Free Soups
- How to go Gluten and Diary-Free
- 7 Life-changing Benefits of going Gluten and Dairy-free
- 9 Benefits of the Mostly Paleo Diet
- How is Gluten Hurting you?
So without further ado, let’s get to these 30 amazing gluten and dairy-free dinners!