Here are 12 Fresh and Light Gluten and Dairy-Free Summer recipes that are quick and easy to make and give you more time outside and less time in the kitchen.
Summer seems to be in full swing here in Pennsylvania, with several days of 90 degrees under our belts before even the official start of summer. So I thought I'd take this opportunity to put together my seasonal roundup of favorite light and easy gluten and dairy-free summer recipes.
The point of creating these roundups is to inspire you to work out recipes around the seasons and lifestyle. I personally want to spend as little time as possible in front of the stove right now. It's too hot and there is a summer restlessness I experience every year that just pushes me to go outside (with a lot of sunscreen and mosquito spray of course). But truthfully, I mostly just want to chill and be. And if you feel this certain summer mood too, these recipes are for you!
Paleo, Vegan, Keto And Whole 30 Options
- Jerk Chicken and Shrimp Tacos | Paleo + Whole 30
- Arugula Salad with Strawberries and Spicy Vinaigrette | Paleo + Whole 30 + Vegan
- Quick Curried Tuna And Chickpea Salad With Radicchio
- Zucchini Rutabaga Fritters | Paleo + Whole 30 + Low-Carb Option
- Paleo “Peanut” Noodles | Keto + Vegan
- Grilled Vegetables with Balsamic and Basil (Vegan, Paleo, Keto) | Keto + Vegan + Paleo
- Mexican Tomato Salad with Black Beans, Corn and Avocado | Vegan
- Paleo Pub Burger (with Vegan Option) | Vegan Option + Whole 30
- Grilled Corn with Spicy Habanero Honey Mayo
- Honey Lime Grilled Shrimp with Pineapple | Paleo
- Vegan No-Churn Strawberry Ice Cream With Raspberry Swirl | Vegan + Paleo + Keto Option
- Butterfly Pea Flower Iced Latte With Lavender Honey | Paleo